Monday, October 22, 2007

Let's Give It A Try

So. Here I am. I'm trying this whole Blogger thing, as I've noticed a fair amount of my friends/family have jumped on the Blogger bandwagon. I usually use Live Journal, but to make life easier for all involved, I've decided to do some cross posting here, as well as adding things that make this more of a 'Here's What's Going On In My Life' blog versus a . . . well, rant about everything and sometimes update on the status of life blog.

And now, as I promised my sister I would do this, here is what happens when I trust people with my hair. I had about 8-9 inches taken off and really had a fantastic hairdresser. My neighbor does hair (she focuses more on color, so she colored it) and was a sweetie and gave me a gift certificate to get a cut and color. So I'm trying to get used to the new look.

I've got to run for now. I'm teaching today and have decided that, since it is an amazingly beautiful day, that I'll be walking to work. Today the kids are off book (no scripts in hand), so I'll be spending 2 hours prompting, I'm sure. We also have to discuss costumes and props. After today we have 2 more rehearsals and then it's show time! This class will be referred to as "On Stage" from here on out, so if I use that term, it means a class of 12-16 kids ages 8-12 doing a short (30-45 min) straight (non-musical) play over an 8 week period of time.

Here's hoping I can keep up with the blog! :)

5 comments:

twometer2 said...

Awesome, I look forward to reading more about your life. Keep it up :D

Merianne said...

Yaaayy! I'm so glad you finally joined the blogging world. I love your new haircut...it looks great!

Nancy Sabina said...

Welcome to Blogspot! I can't wait to hear more about your daily crazy life. And Soren and Alan too, I hope. We miss you guys!
BTW, I think your hair looks great.

Tiffini said...

thank you seester!! I love your new style. Your hair looks so good!!!! She did a wonderful job playing up your curls. Some of us have to pay money to get curls half that good.

erica said...

horray! I love your hair cut and can't wait to hear more from you!