Monday, September 21, 2009

Picture Post



Uncle Blake, Soren, and Uncle Stephen fishing....



Soren showing off his mad skillz.





Caroline wearing a dress I wore when I was a little baby girl! (note the purple? oh yeah, I was rockin' it back then, too)



Classic Caroline face! Love it!



Yeah, I'm already a bookworm. Cuz I rock like that!



Siblings! Oh boy do these two love each other.

Quick story before I forget:

Last night we were reading scriptures. Usually Caroline is eating and/or asleep by this point in the evening, but last night she was awake. So Soren starts trying to read and she keeps leaning herself over so he can see her and smiling at him. She did not want him distracted by this book! He needed to pay attention to HER! Every time he started trying to read, she'd contort her head so it was in his line of sight. We all ended up in giggles and laughed so hard we were crying. What a riot!

That's all for today. Enjoy the photos!

5 comments:

Author said...

That lake is GORGEOUS! I want to go swimming now!!
Alison

Jill said...

Lol! Love the Caroline story.

K'Lyn said...

Our Trey does the lean and tip the head to get you to look also. I love that Caroline wanted his attention on HER. When do we get to see you?

Nancy Sabina said...

Not that this is a surprise to anyone, but both of those kids look so long and tall!

Thanks for sharing the story of a happy moment with your family. It's good to picture you all together and happy.

April said...

yeah! Pictures! And what an adorable little girl in an adorable purple dress!