Monday, January 19, 2009

A Blessed Day

On December 28th, 2008 we were able to bless Caroline at church. We were lucky enough to have Alan's parents, 3 of his siblings, one of his brother-in-laws, and one nephew with us on top of my parents and my two brothers, their wives, and 5 of my nieces and nephews. Yay!

Caroline's blessing dress was made from my wedding dress. Cuz, ya know, when am I using that again? I'm not. I'm married to my forever sweetheart. I'd actually almost donated the thing Brides Against Breast Cancer but I knew I had to get it cleaned before shipping it off and I just never had the time/money to do that. Good thing! I thought it was pretty special and I also thought that she looked like a little Victorian baby - all dressed up. Thanks to my mommy for making the dress! She's brilliant like that!

Here's some pics of our special day:









2 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

Ahhhh! That's so genius! I love the idea of that being your wedding dress! Your mom is such a Super Woman. Little Caroline looks beautiful. And you look good too. The whole family looks good! I miss you!

Jen said...

I LOVE that dress! Your mom did a great job. I love long blessing dresses on girls. Sooooo cute!