Monday, January 19, 2009

One More Post for Today

As I mentioned previously, my brother-in-law - Alex - is a fab photographer. We had a great time visiting with him and my sister this weekend and, in the process, were able to get some great photos of the family. Here's a few of Caroline:



I need to edit my hand out of this one, but I just love her expression and the lighting and everything. So precious!



Me and my girl. And really, she is. Dang - she looks so much like me it is freaky.



Yup - she's finally starting to smile, respond, and react to people. And her smile melts my heart! What a doll!



She was nearing meltdown point here, but I had to get a photo of her with the cute hair thing my sister-in-law gave to her! I put that thing on her head and just giggle!

There are a few dozen more, but those are a few of my favorites. Alex also put this together:



I will try to update soon with pictures of Soren, our family, New Years-ish time, and the latest on Caroline's growth and eating stuff. Look for more posts soon!

6 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

Yep. So cute. So, so, so, so cute!

Tiffini said...

CUTE!CUTE!CUTE! And that picture of her smiling looks a ton like you. I also love the pics of her and Soren. And the blessing dress. Thanks for all of the pictures. They make me smile. And no fair that Staci got to meet her before me. I am always last. boo hoo.

Missy said...

Hee hee, she is a Nae clone! Good thing she comes from good genes. ;) Love seeing that sweet thing, eventually before she is like 5 we will be able to come visit that hubbable bity thing!

Eliza said...

So cute. I love that you made her blessing dress from your wedding dress!

April said...

I LOVE THESE PHOTOS. She is adorable. It's making me all whimsical about having a girl....hmmm....not likely. AND Happy Birthday!! :-) hehe

Sylvia said...

wow, now that I've completely stalked your life for the past year....Caroline is soooo adorable!!!! Little girls are sent straight from heaven! Thanks for sharing so many experiences on this blog, I loved reading them all.