Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Homemade Love From Nae

OK! So this is how this works...The first five people to respond to this post will receive something made by me for you. My choice made especially for you. Of course there are some restrictions and limitations:~

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (Of course, I will try to make something that I think you would like.)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3 It will be done sometime this year.
4. You have no clue what it will be... it may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure. ;-)
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
6. I will send it anywhere! It doesn't matter where you live!

Yay - it gives me something to do!

That's all for now - more later!

7 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

What a very fun idea! I want something!

Tiffini said...

sweet I am first!

Sarah said...

Me too me too me too!!! Now the question - WHY??? Are you just so bored, you need to think of things to do? Just come on over, I have plenty of cleaning and sewing of TREK clothing you could help with!

Judith said...

How sweet! Love the new layout.

Jen said...

would you make something for someone that hasn't come to visit in a while? :) hope things are going well!!

Martie said...

Wow, not having our usual computer totally turns out to be a downside! JT took it to fix it and we've been using a mac and it doesn't have my usual bookmarks... aw, man... Anyway, Miss you, darling!
Love you!

Happy Wanderers said...

Dang! I missed it! I should do this, too, ya know? I was going to do a giveaway on my blog...but then I forgot. He he.