Thursday, February 28, 2008

The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become.

I have not been in much of the mood to blog lately. Sometimes I have days in a row where I think - I have to blog about that, and that, and that. I would constantly be updating, but I don't want to overload my blog with nonsense. So I just don't blog about it here. I try to update a few times a week instead of every day. Or more than once a day. But lately, my mind has been blank when it comes to blogging. Not that it's been blank in general, just when it comes to blogging.

Soren's basketball tournament starts this weekend. He plays on Saturday morning. That should be fun! They are 5th in the league right now and have steadily improved each week. We'll see how things go - but either way, it's been a great season. Alan is ready for a break, though, which I understand completely having asst. coached Soren's soccer team for quite a few sessions.

Dress rehearsals begin for me on Saturday. Another is on Monday. Then there is an all-call rehearsal on Tuesday. However, by Mar. 10th, both shows will be over and I will have some time to rest and recoup before another round of crazy begins on Mar. 24 and Mar. 31. I am ready to be done with the shows, but there is still work to be done.

Due to personal issues, I have decided to set aside one of my web design jobs for the time being. I can't do it all, so I've got to pick what I can handle. And at this point, I can only handle the one web design job and the stuff I freelance on the side. And the teaching stuff. Maybe in a few months, but right now - no. It just isn't happening. I feel a lot more sane knowing that I'm either done today or done after my current project is complete. I'd rather just be done today, though.

See, there isn't really anything exciting to report. I mean, there might be, but if there is, I'm at a loss of what to say about it.

Your continued prayers on our behalf, however, would be hugely appreciated. We are in the midst of some possible changes and we have some big decisions to make. Please remember us!

3 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

You've got my prayers, thats for sure. I love that quote you used as your title. I shall think about that today. There are so many ways to apply it.
You can do it, girl. You're strong. Whatever it is - you can handle it.

Jill said...

Done. Prayers for you now, later, and more. Love you!

Tiffini said...

Ethan prays for you in every prayer--well, we all do except he remembers without any reminding. It warms my heart to think that he thinks of you so often all on his own. Love you Sis.