Thursday, November 6, 2008

Decisions???

Looks like decisions have actually been made!

I am still in the hospital and will stay here just in case, but as of right now I am behaving and that is making the doctors happy. Our little bean is still looking great each time she goes on the monitor. So, the decision to induce is in full force and, as decided before, they are not letting me go beyond 37 weeks. The doctor scheduled the induction for Monday. Woohoo!

The best news? The nurse just came in a few minutes ago and took out that icky IV junk so I have full use of my hands again! Woohoo! It's one less thing the nurses have to deal with each day (flushing my IV and wrapping it up when I need to shower), so that just makes their job that much easier with me! I feel like a bit of a waste of space here, but I know it's safest for me to be here.

It's nice to have a plan. Of course, nothing ever seems to go as planned in my life - haha - so, we'll see how the plan goes. I am excited, though, that I will get to see my baby boy tomorrow. I haven't seen him since before he went to school on Monday and I miss him and his hugs and kisses and silliness. I can't wait to see him and give him a huge hug and then kick his toosh at Mario Kart. Oh yeah, baby, I am so having Alan bring the Wii on Friday so we can play on Friday night! Woooooot! That means I will have to practice all day so I am ready when the boys show up . . . . hee hee!

So, there it is. This will probably be my last update until our angel is here. Unless, of course, things change. So look forward to pictures! We can't wait to meet her and then proceed to show her off!!!

Oh, and I updated my little baby ticker.... 4 days to go!

7 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

Oh my goodness. I'm so excited for you. Sorry you've been stuck in the hospital. Can't wait to see pictures.
Good luck kickin' trash on video games.

Nancy Sabina said...

I'm so glad things have seemed to take a positive spin. It is really exciting that your baby will be here soon! The long wait is almost over! My heart just fills up to overflowing every time I think about you with another baby. Especially a girl.
What hospital and room are you in? (Maybe email that to me since I know there are tons of cyber stockers out there who want to come visit you!)

Biobrevcap said...

Oy!!! you are not gonna kick any trash but take out yours!!! yeah, im still readin' your blog! watchoo thing im not checkin it at least everyday? i love you more than you ever will in yo whole lyf!!!!! i get to hold her first,(well after dad does but before nana and papa do) heheheheheheheheheheh!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)i love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

ok, the best comment i've ever read came from soren! he rocks! you rock! your whole family rocks.

glad we are on to the positive news hannel. i am so excited to see pic's!

and yo, my money is on the mom for mario cart thrashings. lol
9btw, i stink at it! lose every time - rofl)

Author said...

Well, since I am not good at Mario Kart and I won't get to hold the baby first, or even last for that matter since I'm not even in the same freaking time zone, I want to be the first to say "Congratulations," and "Welcome to the world sweet baby girl Tullis."
I know she isn't here yet, but she will be soon and this is the only excitment I get some days so deal with it!! :)
lots of love and the best of wishes,
Alison

Happy Wanderers said...

Good grief! I don't get to read your blog for like a week and all of a sudden you're in the hospital and being induced! Well, congrats on the early baby (I wish I could do that...), sorry about the itchiness, and hope all goes well on Monday!! Can't wait to see the pics!! :)

April said...

I was going to leave a comment, but then I decided not to and I am going to call you!!