Sunday, November 30, 2008

Where did November go?

I'll tell you where.....



We are still working through feeding issues (possible breakthrough - will update if that pans out), but with the supplementing, she is doing really well and just gets cuter everyday.

Life is still revolving around making sure she is eating. It's throwing off my ideas of a quick recovery, but we'll get there, too.

We'll get settled eventually. Who knew one little person could disrupt life so much? In good ways, I mean . . . she is such a joy!

5 comments:

Jen said...

that is a great picture of Caroline! love it.

Nancy Sabina said...

Oh my melted heart! What a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

She is simply beautiful! Everything will be okay. I know you are strong, and you are women enough! You will look back at this one day and realize it was just a small bump in the road to your happiness.

We are all here on this journey with you. You are not alone.

We love you!

Tiffini said...

Mallory is going nuts over that picture--baby baby!! The picture is adorable!!

Jen said...

She's so cute. I love those little smiles that babies do when they're sleeping. Glad to hear things are working out better.