Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Future

What does the future hold if your kid screams because of hairbows and outfits?

She already hates the way I dress her.....?

Seriously - I am not joking. She screamed bloody murder when I thought I would DARE take her to my brothers house with a hairbow she'd had on all day. Apparently she didn't want her cousins to see her thusly dressed!

This morning she screamed and screamed and screamed and I could not figure out why. We tried food, pacifiers, a swaddle and a nap and nothing would stop the screaming. That is, until I took off part of her outfit and the cutest shoes on earth. Well, cute to ME anyway. Apparently SHE is not a fan. Now she's fine. Especially if I am holding her in view of the computer screen and allowing her to gnaw on my fingers.

Oh - the part of the outfit was just a little cotton jacket. And the shoes? They fit her fine - promise!

You can already tell she is going to speak her mind....

Such a princess!

3 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

Clearly she's got a touch of Diva in her. I wonder where that came from?

Tiffini said...

cute--can't wait to see her!

Happy Wanderers said...

She is absolutely adorable!!! And how FUNNY! Claire is like that...now. It's good to have strong willed children...right???