Thursday, February 12, 2009

Woah.... where's my schedule?

I woke up in a fog of confusion this morning.

You see, I looked at the clock and it was 6:45am. WAH?

Caroline slept from around 11pm until nearly 7:30am this morning! Do you hear the angels singing? I do! Now now, before you think - well duh, she's a formula baby now, of course she'll sleep through the night - her last bottle of the day is still breastmilk. In fact, about half of her feedings are still breastmilk. She just doesn't get it 'from the tap.' 'Cuz she's stubborn and has the world all figured out at only three months old!

Anyway...

Even if it was just one night, I'm ok with that. It was glorious!

Of course the rest of our day has been totally thrown off course. We'd finally gotten a little routine going, but now I'm all turned upside down.

The joys of babies!

Another joy is seeing that smiling face - golly gee whiz, that's freakin' awesome!

3 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

Hooray for sleep and hooray for angel babies!

Happy Wanderers said...

Hey! It's been way too long since I said hi to you!!
Oh, I'm so jealous!! I wish my little guy would sleep...at any time...He goes to bed around 10-ish at night, then gets up at 12, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and then plays with grandma and daddy all day. And everyone wonders why I'm tired! Should I try formula??

Missy said...

I remember one night just after Jellybeans slept for 6 hours straight, I felt like the energizer bunny! lol...now I am back to needing 8 hours to feel semi conscious. ;)

So glad you had one glorious nights sleep!