Friday, March 7, 2008

Stolen from Tiff

My sister posted this in her blog and I thought it looked like fun, so here we go:

10 years ago: Mar. 1998 - I was finishing up my final year at Ricks College. I was also 5 months pregnant, sound master of the theatre department, musical director of Pioneer Song, and was told I'd be having a bouncing baby girl. Bwahahahaha. Good times.

9 daily uses: computer, car, water bottle, cell phone, piano, toothbrush, deodorant, my voice, and clothes. Haha - lame list.

8 things on my to do list: Design a website, watch ghosthunters, laundry, fix errors on a website, clean the kitchen floor, put my desk back together, make certificates for my On Stage students, take a nap

7 places I have lived: Oregon, Washington, Ohio, Idaho, Utah, Washington (again), and Virginia.

6 things I enjoy: Playing cards with Soren before school, beautiful music, teaching children to enjoy music and theatre (most of the time), singing, playing the piano, spending time with my sweetheart.

5 facts you don't know about me: I hate sliced pickles (but I'll eat a whole one), my thumbs are different (one looks like a toe), I am obsessed with Ireland (yes, I am very excited for St. Patrick's Day), I have an almost debilitating fear of heights above water, and I hate feet.

4 jobs I've had: Receptionist at a law office, Walk-Around at Sea World (dressed up as Shamu and what not), web & graphic designer, and a teacher.

3 bad habits: Procrastination is actually the root of all of my bad habits. So I'll just stick with that and call it good.

2 books I last finished: The Other Boleyn Girl, A Lifetime of Secrets: A PostSecret Book

1 favorite: My family

That was fun!

I am very tired today, so I will not be posting a real update. I've got to get some work done, so that's where what remains of my energy will be going.

*hugs to all*

1 comment:

Tiffini said...

I forgot about your thumbs. HA HA!! Thanks for playing.