Friday, June 27, 2008

Excitement!

I'm really just posting for 2 reasons:

1 - Alan has a phone interview on Monday. Odds are pretty high that he will also have a face to face interview. This means he is missing the last few days of our vacation to fly up to Washington, but hopefully it will be fruitful. He's going to see about setting up a few more interviews as well.

2 - I'm getting a laptop! Hooray! This has been a long time coming, but when your computer starts to show signs of death and you HAVE to have a computer in order to work, you do what must be done. I knew my next system would not be a desktop machine, so we got a screaming deal on a laptop (saved over $600) and it should be here before vacation begins.

So, both these things have me very happy! If the interviews fall through, however, we did find a nice little place to live not too far from here. Hopefully it will still be available when it's time for us to get serious. If not, there are a few other places that are promising as well. It's nice to have Plan A and Plan B.

Also - 4 days of camp left. 4 days of work left. Basically, I'm almost done. WOOT! Now I just have to try and get the rest of the show together by Thursday. We'll see how that goes! Ha!

That pretty much sums up my little update.

:)

1 comment:

Nancy Sabina said...

I'm so glad it's all coming together for you guys. I know that phase where it's all up in the air is hard. I hope you'll be able to enjoy your vacation more now.

Just so I can get my hopes up, where is the "new place around here" that you found?