Monday, July 21, 2008

Look What I Found!



Awwww! Can you make out the nose and lips and chin and PERKINS CHEEKS??? And the little hand? And the ear?

Isn't SHE precious?

That's right, I said SHE. And if she doesn't pull a Soren, she'll still be a she when she shows up in a few months! Actually, we had the tech check quite a few times from many different angles. We are 99.9% sure that it is accurate this time.

Alan is already in love with her and can't stop staring at the wonderful 3-D shot we got. Soren is thrilled beyond belief and even more excited to be a big brother. I am not surprised and am excited, though I think I'm just thrilled to have a baby. I would have been happy either way! But my boys both really wanted a girl, so I'm glad she ended up being a girl for them!

So that is our big news. Our other big news is that Alan will be getting a job offer before the week is out. They are putting the paperwork together and deciding on a start date for him as we speak. We'll see what the offer ends up being, but unless it is ridiculously low, we will most likely be taking it unless God tells us otherwise.

Lots of changes ahead for us! I've got to start packing the house up which will begin as soon as I can round up some boxes. I got rid of all of mine 3 years ago when we moved in here. It's off to the liquor store for me! To get boxes, silly. They have GREAT boxes. And they are FREE. I still have some from when we moved into our HOUSE in 2002 because we lived right around the block from the liquor store and I would just go grab a handful everyday for a few weeks. I still store my Christmas dishes in one.

I'm off to go find cute purple clothes for my (already spoiled) little girl. Purple is such a great color!

7 comments:

Tiffini said...

Purple is a great color. I am not sure if you will need hand-me-downs because everyone is sure to spoil this little princess as sweetly as you!! But, I have some cute stuff if you end up out west again. And some of it is purple too!!

Nancy Sabina said...

She is precious! And purple is, of course, a fabulous color. I have a surprise planned for you - and will bring it by sometime as soon as I make it.

Jill said...

Ahh, purple. My mother would be proud of you. HOORAY for a little girl!

Judith said...

How exciting! I didn't see the face at first, but then SHE appeared looking thoughtful and sweet. I'm so happy for you all.

Ie Li said...

Yay! A baby girl! How exciting! Congrats!

brenda said...

I couldn't be happier to hear your news!!!! congratulations. i'm beside myself with excitment for how your lives will change.
love you all!

Happy Wanderers said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so HAPPY!!