Saturday, July 19, 2008

Safely Home

Aside from being so sick I want to curl up and sleep all day (but can't because I can't breathe haha), our trip home was a success and we are safe. And SO glad to be home in our own beds and in our own house. JOY! There is no major news to report except that it is hot and humid (per usual for Washington, DC this time of year). I am not sure at this point whether I prefer hot and humid or hot and dry. I thought I decided that I liked the dry after landing in Nevada and driving to Utah. However, after spending two weeks in the dry, I am now undecided.

I have nothing new and glorious to report, except that I want this:



How freakin' adorable is that?!?!?! But I'm not sure I want to fork over $18 for a onesie. However..... I am being sorely tempted. Haha! Not right now, though. I just spent I don't even want to actually know how much money on this little vacation of ours. Maybe in a few months.

That's really all. I need to go pop another sucky candy and blow my nose. Oh, and find a sub for church tomorrow. No one needs to have me there hacking, sneezing, and blowing my nose around them. It's already bad enough that I am hosting a baby shower today. I'm sorry to anyone attending if I infect you!!! But, hey, it's at the Olive Garden. No infection shall stop me from going there!!! Hee hee!

No comments: