Monday, July 14, 2008

Utah + Arizona

*yawns*

Exhausted does not even begin to cover my current state. But it's all been worth it. Right? RIGHT???

Truly, though, it has.

We were able to have good visits with Alan's brothers who live in 2 different parts of Utah and in Mesa, AZ. It was great to see them, chat with them, poke and tickle all their kids, and reconnect. My family reunion was crazy, but great. I loved seeing all of my family all together. 31 1/2 of us. So many hugs, kisses, tickles, squishes, teasing, chatting, and silliness. Great fun. The Grand Canyon was good - the weather was perfect. And as long as I stayed a good distance from the railing, I was fine. Me + Heights = Bad News. I wish I had more energy, but my family got what I was able to give.

Not much quality sleep has happened, but I'll be able to catch up when I get home, right? RIGHT???

*yawns again*

Right now I'm in Phoenix and Alan is up in Portland. He has 3 interviews lined up and 2 more possiblitiles. Hopefully by mid-week he'll have had enough interviews for someone to offer him a job. Otherwise we are going to be looking for housing out closer to work. Either way, I've got a lot of packing ahead of me.

My brain is fried. I will try to update more later with pictures and what not. I am alive, functioning in minimal capacity, and hoping my sister will let me do a whole lot of nothing for the next day or two. Haha!

1 comment:

Tiffini said...

*smile*--it was great to see you. Good luck with the packing, job searching etc.! We miss you already.