Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Quick Update

Time is short and will be for the next few weeks, so here come the bullet points:

*TWO DAYS LEFT of summer camp. WOOT! Tomorrow is dress rehearsal - twice - and then Thursday is the performance. I've got a pretty good group of kids, though, so that makes it all easier. Most of the kids are memorized. Now it's just a matter of getting the kids ready to be on stage when they are supposed to and getting them to shut up when they are back stage! Ha! We have the run time down to about an hour. Hopefully tomorrow we can shave off 15 minutes or so.

*New laptop is here and I'm typing on it now. I'm trying to move things over to the new system so I have all the files I need, but that could take a while. And when I have things I've got to get together for the show and packing to do, I don't know how much I can do! But... my laptop is love. It's so nice to be all cozy on the couch taking care of things instead of stuck up in my hot and stuffy office with a computer that is trying to die.

*Alan had a phone interview on Monday that went well and is waiting to hear back from a few other companies. We are really hoping to know what we are doing by the end of July. Cuz, ya know, that'd be good.

So that's pretty much it - I think. It's almost 9pm and I've got to take care of some more stuff for work before I crash because I'm exhausted.

Oh - in regards to the video I posted last night - it was after a phone conversation with my friend - I wanted to show her one of my favorite So You Think You Can Dance routines.

Now I must do stuffs for work! Night!

2 comments:

Tiffini said...

Good luck with the performance. I can't wait to see you!!!!!!

April said...

Yeah for a new lappy!! Have you given it a name yet?