Friday, October 31, 2008

Home!!!!

Yes, I made it home! Basically on total bed rest - doctor removed the 'walking around' option, though. Due to the insane amount of itching, I'm popping a benadryl and heading to bed. Well, sleep anyway. I'm already in bed.

Thank you for your thoughts, prayers, well wishes, finger crossing, etc. etc. Tomorrow our new insurance officially kicks in - so our little princess is welcome to join us anytime now. However, we'd all prefer she hold off for just a bit longer!!!

I will either be updating a lot out of sheer boredom or not at all because there is nothing to say! However, I do have pictures of Soren from Halloween that I will post. He looked awesome!

Ok, that's it - I'm going to SLEEP!!!! In my BED!!! Hooray!!!!!

5 comments:

Ie Li said...

I'm glad you're home now and that all is well with you. We miss you around here.

Tiffini said...

yeah!!!! call if you get bored!

Jill said...

Hooray for being home. I'm sorry and not sorry you have to be on bed rest. Sorry because I know it can be extremely boring, not sorry because you want that baby to stay in longer. Still praying. Lots of love.

Rachel said...

yay! I'm so glad you're home now :) Thanks for the updates. Hang in there... it seems like forever, but it won't be much longer till you have your sweet little one. :)

April said...

Don't be bad like me.....you know what I mean. STAY IN BED!!! No lifting, no cooking, no "organizing". None, nada, zilch!